First of all, thank you for your decision to purchase our products. Next, we recommend a series of tips, so that the maintenance of the footwear provides you with a long performance.
- When you buy shoes, take into account their intended use.
- When choosing the size, check that it is suitable for your foot. Make sure you don’t feel any discomfort or pressure when walking.
- If you choose the wrong size or shoe model, the inside or outside of the shoe may be deformed or broken.
- We use high-quality natural leathers and textiles that, due to their softness, provide excellent wearing comfort.
- It is possible that the exterior has color tone irregularities, this is normal in shoes with natural materials, such as leather, as this demonstrates its authenticity, so it is not a defect.
- To put on your shoes, use shoehorn. Do not put on or take off the shoe deforming the heel.
- Remember that this type of footwear is not recommended for use on rainy days, since no are waterproof and therefore leaks may occur.
- We recommend not wearing the same shoes for a long time to evaporate the natural perspiration of the foot. If such sweating is excessive, it can cause blemishes and cracking of the skin. This is not a shoe defect.
- Do not wash these shoes by hand or in the washing machine, they are not suitable for it.
- In the event that they get wet, do not place them near any heat source, insert absorbent paper and let them dry at room temperature.
- Avoid blows, scratches or any type of abuse that can cause breaks in the skin, lining, floors, etc…
Care according to the material:
- Leather footwear: Use special creams for this type of footwear. Put a cream to maintain its softness and elasticity, keep in mind that the skin dries out and runs the risk of cracking.
- Footwear with hair on the outside: clean with a rubber brush. To remove grease stains you have to use stain remover. To improve the appearance of the shoe, use dye according to the color and material of the same.
- Patent leather footwear: clean with a damp cloth and then dry. Patent leather does not withstand very low temperatures as it cracks and breaks.
- Suede or nubuck footwear : Brush carefully.
- Textile footwear: clean with a damp cloth and then dry.
The useful life of footwear depends on your care.